Question 1: What do I need to apply?
- You can start the process online at www.paydayloan.website get started and upload some basic preliminary information to get the process started. Alternatively, you can also come directly into one of our branches to collect and complete an application form.
- Before we close your loan we will ask for some basic documentation for verification purposes. The minimum information could include:
- A copy of a valid, government-issued ID (e.g. driver’s license or passport)
- Proof of residence (e.g., Water bill or electricity bill or bank statement, or a signed rent or lease)
- Proof of income (e.g. pay slip or pay stubs or company pay cheque or tax returns)
- We may ask for additional items or information based on your unique situation.
- Application/processing fees
Question 2: How are loan terms determined?
Answer 2: We have terms based on the approved loan amount in our branch. Each customer’s unique situation and needs are considered. We make loan decisions based on several factors, and these include:
- Credit history,
- Availability and value of collateral (if applicable).
Question 3: How can I make payment?
Answer 3: Our priority is to accept all payments by mobile money transfer payment. In the absence of that, we accept debit card and money order. In special circumstances, post-dated checques and for specific customers such as illiterates will be allowed to make cash payment in person through their mobile wallet.